Thursday, December 17, 2009

Out of ICU.... YEAH

Wednesday morning, before I was able to get to see her, she had a blood transfusion. That was a bit creepy for me but after talking to her Dr., he basically said that he would not have done it. The resident Dr just wanted to be safe since her counts were low. I got to see her Dr. twice yesterday and he said that all is well. She had a couple times where she had a fevor but he was not worried about that at all. He gave her the nod to get out of ICU, get on solids and walk. She did all three Wednesday.

She is now in a normal room. She is doing very well. I have checked out of the hotel next to Mayo and am back home. I am at work today and tomorrow but Terese is in good hands. I will see her at night and her mom will see her in the morning. Our plan is to be out of there Saturday morning. I am off next week so this will work out perfect. Thanks for all your emails, texts and prayers. They have been encouraging to all of us.
God bless, Bruce

1 comment:

  1. Glad she is home and doingwell! We missed you both for Christmas but hope to see you soon.
    Heal well!!
    Scott

    ReplyDelete